Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Monsters Inc on Ice

Kim and I went to Monster's Inc on ice. We met up with Bob and his Mom, Lisa and her Mom, Bryan and Michele at Chef's. (Holy crap do I love that place.)


The show was cool, Kim and I had a great time. It's funny because we sat two rows behind Bryan and Michele and Kim bought their tickets for a Christmas present about a week and a half before I bought Kim's tickets.

Unfortunately, this was one of the best pictures that I took.

I went a little crazy that night and bought Kim and my niece Drew a Boo snowcone souvenir cup. I bought my nephew Gage a Mike Wizowski cup. How could I not buy myself a Sully mug.
So yeah, I officially spent more on snowcones than I did dinner at Chef's.

After we were finally able to leave the parking garage, we stopped over at Virgil's and then to the water. :) Posted by Picasa

No comments: